World class Australian wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Voyager Estate, Swings & Roundabouts, Vasse Felix, Killikanoon, Sittella, The Lane Vineyard and Watershed Wines have helped shape, diversify and perfect TriniTEQ’s cellar door solutions.
TriniTEQ Platform – Build Relationships & Grow Your Business Through Insights
We understand the value of your brand and the importance of building your customer database, whether you are a small, medium or large wine producer. TriniTEQ Platform delivers effective solutions for managing your wine club, content management system (CMS), Customer Relationship Managment system, ecommerce and marketing. Our seamless POS / Platform / CMS integration ensures member data is shared in real-time between POS and CRM. This means that sales at your cellar door, retail outlet, restaurant or winery POS are also stored, tracked and fully reportable through your CRM, and any new members who register on your website or through your wine club are automatically pushed to and are available at, your POS.
Use your database and customer insights to target promotions to the right customers at the right time.
Voyager Estate – Margaret River, WA “We are delighted with the work carried out in set-up and installation of a new pos system for our very busy cellar door and restaurant. Voyager Estate believes in integrity, style and excellence, and we also expect this from our contractors, which is what we have received from TriniTEQ. They have made the transition from one system to another as easy as possible for all of our staff. They offer a quality product with dedication from both their technical teams and from their ongoing support team and have delivered within required time limits. I would highly recommend working with them.” - Cellar Door Manager
Seppeltsfield Winery – Barossa Valley, SA “After much research, we implemented a TriniTEQ POS solution in January 2014 for our cellar door sales venue. We were impressed by the front of house operation and particularly the ability to customise the ‘look and feel’, which was critical for our staff for navigating through a large number of stocked items. The key result has been a quicker transaction process, further enhanced by integrated EFTPOS.” - Chad Elson, Sales & Marketing Manager
Advanced Features Include:
- Absolute stability, able to serve huge volumes of orders quickly to maximise peak service times
- Proprietary peer-to-peer POS architecture provided, this increases redundancy and can remove the need for expensive servers
- Suggestive sell prompting to increase customer spend
- TriniTEQ WPAdvert – LCD Advertisement panels
- Ultimate in POS security options – from CCTV POS overlay to biometric fingerprint readers, PIN code activation, security level clearances, fob keys and RFID
- Proven WaiterPAD RF and WiFi hand held ordering devices
- Simple programming and PLU management
- A range of accounts, membership and loyalty options
- Optional Order Screen Display (KVD) Integration
- Third party integrations and ‘add-ons’
- Gift Card ‘add-on’
- Integrated EFTPOS and ‘pay @ table’ solutions
- Adaptable to suit any company business model
- Accountability on every transaction
- Fast return on investment
- Evolves as you grow
- It’s fast and it looks spectacular
For more information call 1300 784 666 or email email@example.com.