ORDERING DISPLAY SCREEN (KVD)
Designed primarily for hospitality with quick service and take away service in mind, TriniTEQ’s ethernet order display will maximise productivity and increase the speed of food and beverage delivery. They also mitigate mistakes and offer service reporting capability.
Advanced Features Include:
- Optional touch screen
- Colour indicators display waiting times and alert when orders have been in for too long
- Service sections can be identified by font colours
- Paperless working environment – no lost dockets
- ROI through increased productivity + reduced consumables
- Reduced consumable costs
- Reporting capabilities
- Onscreen consolidation allowing easy view of totals items on order
- High quality, robust hardware
Expanding recognition and awareness of your company’s image and product specials are key factors to the success and growth of your business. With this in mind, TriniTEQ has developed WP Advert to integrate directly with TriniTEQ POS terminals or a standard VGA Monitor.
WP Advert allows you to create a schedule (or playlist) of advertising material consisting of high-quality images and/or video files for the purpose of advertising specials, profitable products or upcoming events directly to your customers. The playlist of material can be customised to work in synchronicity with your venues time periods and specials. For example, advertise happy hour drink specials between selected hours, run product specials for the duration of the product’s availability, or simply create irresistible visuals suitable for a specific time or service periods.
When integrated with the TriniTEQ POS terminal, advertising monitors overlay items that are ordered on the POS next to the advertising material, improving the customers ordering experience. A list of the order, visible to the customer also reduces errors occurred then processing orders.
Digital visual advertising techniques have been proven to increase spend by recognition of available specials and up-selling profitable items.
Advanced Features Include:
- Program an unlimited number of advertisement playlists scheduled for different hours of the day
- Create high-quality advertising playlists including both images and videos
- Sales from the attached POS can opaquely display ordered items over the programmed advertisements
- Theft deterrent due to the order displaying for customers and managers to see.
- Sales, corrections and items clearly displaying for review, this also reduces ordering error
- Multiple program lines beneath order list for Logo or website display
- Pay for your POS System by selling advertising space to other businesses nearby
- Connect via the internet to update advertisements remotely
- Link to any VGA Screen or even PC enabled TV’s for maximum impact
TriniTEQ integrates to Stock Scanners. These scanners are designed to count huge volumes of goods with great efficiency.
Whether counting stock upon delivery to your venue or counting inventory levels, TriniTEQ’s Stocktake Scanner will rapidly complete your stock calculations ensuring accuracy.
The Scanner can then be connected to TriniTEQ Stock Manager to produce data for stock-taking, which will increase stock accountability across the business and measures the cost of goods.
SECURITY CAMERA (CCTV) OVERLAY
Commonly known in the industry as ‘Cash Cam’, TriniTEQ POS can communicate to a large range of security camera software applications.
Each key stroke on the TriniTEQ POS system is recorded as a text overlay on the security system.
A series of filters can then be established enabling you to look at recorded footage of a specific transaction, ensuring accountability.