POINT OF SALE
We not only deliver complete packages, we can also apply our feature-rich software to your existing hardware.
Tailored Solutions – From Replacing Out-of-Date Cash Registers to Enterprise Level Packages
Irrespective of company size, TriniTEQ Point of Sale (POS) can be tailored to suit your precise requirements or can be implemented as a ‘turn-key’ solution. TriniTEQ POS solutions are flexible and scalable. We can replace your out-of-date cash register with our superior alternative, or install venue-wide, networked systems.
Running at constant optimal efficiency is possible with TriniTEQ POS as we use high-quality, robust, purpose-built and capable hardware. Once installed, watch our POS hardware swiftly achieve return-on-investment and contribute towards the longevity of your business.
Customer-Driven Software Development
TriniTEQ POS software comes with many features and benefits. Our front-end software is completely customisable and impeccably detailed, providing a smooth end-user experience. When it comes to software development, we listen to our customers and the market so the software we deliver is exactly what you need.
Feature-Driven POS Powerhouse
- Operate TriniTEQ POS as ‘stand-alone’ or a network of terminals’ sharing data
- Proprietary peer-to-peer POS architecture provided, this increases redundancy and can remove the need for expensive servers
- 3rd party integration options including management packages, cloud-based reporting, reservation software, and multiple EFTPOS terminals
- Direct integration with TriniTEQ WaiterPAD
- Customer facing advertising add-on hardware
- Various operating modes
- Easily programmable
- Customisable screen layouts
- Easy edit functions
- Suggestive sale prompts to increase customer spend
- A range of adjustment, modifications, automated timed events and price level features
- It’s fast and looks great!
Training & Complimentary Support
Each TriniTEQ POS solution comes with onsite training prior to your ‘go live’ date. Additionally, we offer all new customers, or additional sites, a complimentary one-month telephone support contract to support you through the installation process.