WINE & CELLAR DOOR
TriniTEQ specialise in providing complete cellar door solutions whether it be specifically tailored or ‘turn-key’ packages for wineries, restaurants, retail outlets, cellar doors and other F&B outlets. TriniTEQ WaiterPOS offers consistency and stability throughout peak service periods. Our systems process POS transactions with ultimate efficiency whilst ensuring accountability on every single transaction.
World class Australian wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Swings & Roundabouts, Vasse Felix, Killikanoon, Sittella, The Lane Vineyard and Watershed Wines have helped shape, diversify and perfect TriniTEQ’s cellar door solutions.
We understand the value of your brand and the importance of building your customer data base, whether you are a small, medium or large wine producer.
For the end user, the TriniTEQ front of house software is simple and straightforward. With advanced features and high quality hardware you will be able to increase turnover and eliminate frustration. The TriniTEQ back office software allows you to provide detailed reporting on every aspect of your operation.
TriniTEQ have collaborated with Foote Francis (F2) to develop a direct software interface. F2 deliver effective solutions for managing your wine club, content management systems (CMS), customer relationship management (CRM), online sales and e-commerce. With the seamless TriniTEQ / F2 integration, data on all members is shared in real-time between TriniTEQ and F2. This means that sales at the cellar door, retail outlet, restaurant or winery from their TriniTEQ POS system are also stored, tracked and fully reportable on the F2 website, and any new members who register on the client’s website, or wine club automatically replicate on the TriniTEQ POS System.
The unique TriniTEQ and F2 partnership connects you with your customers. It gathers usable and relevant data which allows you to build your customer profiles. This enables targeted promotions and campaigns which will enhance the value of your brand and strengthen the relationship you have with your customers.
Advanced Features Include:
- Absolute stability, able to serve huge volumes of orders quickly to maximise peak service times
- Proprietary peer-to-peer POS architecture provided, this increases redundancy and can remove the need for expensive servers
- Suggestive sell prompting to increase customer spend
- TriniTEQ WPAdvert – LCD Advertisement panels
- Ultimate in POS security options – from CCTV POS overlay to biometric fingerprint readers, PIN code activation, security level clearances, fob keys and RFID
- Proven WaiterPAD RF and WiFi hand held ordering devices
- Simple programming and PLU management
- A range of accounts, membership and loyalty options
- Optional Order Screen Display (KVD) Integration
- Third party integrations and ‘add-ons’
- Gift Card ‘add-on’
- Integrated EFTPOS and ‘pay @ table’ solutions
- Adaptable to suit any company business model
- Accountability on every transaction
- Fast return on investment
- Evolves as you grow
- It’s fast, and it look spectacular